Sand mining is a crucial part of the development process. Here Sand Mining In West Bengal is extremely important. Here are some environment-friendly mining tips. Sand is a very crucial part of any development process of any state or any region. Most of the infrastructural development cannot take place without sand. This is why Sand Mining In West Bengal is so important. There are many ways by which sand mining can contribute to the development of any state. However we also need to keep in mind how we can do sand mining in an environment friendly manner. Here are some ways which we can follow:
Sand Mining In Environment-Friendly Way:
* Sand mining is a very lucrative sector which has huge potential. Also being the basic raw material for concrete there is a huge demand for sand as well. How can we ensure that we do sand mining without causing harm to the environment? One of the best ways to do this is to see to it that we extract the sand only as per demand. If we are greedy and extract more then it becomes very damaging to the environment. So, we need to follow the demand and supply rule.
* We should do sand mining in a scientific method so that there is least damage to the surrounding environment. For this, we must study different sand extraction extraction methods before coming to the right method of extraction so that the damage to the environment is less.
* Efforts must be made to keep the surrounding areas as green as possible so that the damage due to mining may be adequately compensated. For this deforestation drives, plantation programmes etc may be organized so that there is adequate green cover in the surrounding area.
* One of the ways by which we pollute the environment is through wastes and dumping from the mining sites. We can avoid this if we keep the issue of waste disposal in mind. Scientific disposal methods that do not pollute the environment can be practices.
* Also we must pay attention to the fact that the workers who work in these mines receive adequate health protection and get less exposure to health hazards. This can go a long way in keeping them safe and healthy.
These are good practices in the mining sector which we must adhere to. Abhinna is one such mining company in Kolkata which adheres to all these little steps to ensure safety to the environment and the people. The company has set new safety standards for all.